My Storify stories
Storify has announced that they are closing down, so I am moving the handful of Storify stories I curated to here.
While the first 2 links here are curated collections of tweets each on a single subject, the other links are a stream of tweets each by a single account on a single subject, when threading was not yet so common on Twitter, let alone becoming a new product feature.
- 6 November 2014: Legal privilege not so privileged
UK government admits it uses RIP Act to circumvent legal privilege
- 9 July 2015: Quick update on #saveFoP
The European Parliament plenary votes on Freedom of Panorama today. Here’s an über-quick summary.
- 13 September 2015: Tony Blair is not the messiah
…just a very naughty boy
- 30 September 2015: Trident idiocy
As summarised by Chris Applegate
- 9 October 2015: On ethics in software development
A series of tweets by Alper Çuğun from the VW test fraud
- 28 June 2016: The Economist Intelligence Unit on Brexit
A compilation of the EIU’s tweets on this morning’s #EUref webinar
This article is dedicated to the public domain under the terms of the Creative Commons Zero licence. Feel free to translate, copy, excerpt, share, disseminate and otherwise spread it far and wide. You don’t need to ask me, you don’t need to tell me. Just do it!
by the author.